Frank believes the the people should come first #PeopleFirst
Here’s a testimonial from Erlinda Insigne, President of the Filipino-Canadian Association of Vaughan:
Hello FCAV BOD and friends,
The email below sent on August 28 requesting for Volunteers was for Frank Miele.
As you may know, Frank is candidate for a Mayor in the City of Vaughan.
Frank is our Honorary Member and FCAV Adviser. He has done numerous works for FCAV with little or no pay at all. Below are few examples:
- He wrote the Ontario Trillium Foundation grant in 2014 which we received $90K for the renovation of Patricia Kemp Community Centre, including a new elevator and AC for the Gym;
- He wrote the Community Accessibility Grant in 2017 which we received $28K for the accessibility doors and all its accessories including painting and new foyer floor;
- He wrote the Security Infrastructure Grant in 2016 which we received $21k for the LED lights in parking lot and 7 security cameras around PKCC;
- Frank also worked to coordinate with the City of Vaughan on the permitting and installation of “Filipino-Canadian Association of Vaughan" illuminated LED sign (beside “Patricia Kemp Community Centre") on Dufferin ST. and the installation of the “Philippine Canadian Friendship Parkette" sign on the south side of the building. Both will be installed this week. (These 2 signs took us 2 yrs. until Frank took over);
- Just recently, Frank wrote Ontario Trillium Foundation grant of $145,000 for the replacement of gym’s roof, LED lights and air condition throughout the building. We just submitted this grant on August 15th, and
- Currently, we are working with Frank for another accessibility grant.
I cannot emphasize enough the tremendous support that Frank has given to Filipino-Canadian Association of Vaughan.
In return, we would like to support Frank in his quest for a Mayor in the City of Vaughan by distributing campaign flyers for him throughout Vaughan.
Filipino-Canadian Association of Vaughan